Work closely with loan officers to facilitate the funding of direct and indirect loan packets. Facilitate loan document generation, funding, and post-closing maintenance. Responsible for all title work processing and overseeing various processes related to credit cards, title work, UCC’s, and other processes as assigned. This position will also be required to do Core system processing of various transactional functions related to payment processing, servicing of documents related to skip payments, due date changes, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of administrative experience. Financial institution experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively with the Consumer Lending team.
- Proficient with PC, telephone, 10-key, and other related business equipment and application software and platforms.
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Spirit of Alaska FCU’s lending products, policies, procedures, and operating systems as well as any updates that are implemented.
- Ensure all information has been gathered for a smooth handoff between loan officers and members. Important to have knowledge of specific documents that are required for each type of loan signing for quality control of documents being obtained.
- Prepare loan funding and coordinate with members on finalizing and closing loans timely and efficiently.
- Generate loan documents and use various sources for obtaining all necessary loan signatures.
- Once documentation has been signed, funding the loans as requested by the approving loan officers.
- Perform the necessary functions for electronic archive of documentation and Core system maintenance.
- Fund indirect loan products.
- As loan packets come in from local dealer resources, conduct a quality control check of all documents to ensure the Credit Union has received a complete document packet.
-Responsible for inputting contract details, ensuring an accurate funding, and getting the loan funded.
-Responsible for verifying funding in Core system and ensure accurate Core details.
-Monitor dealer incentive accounts and work with dealers to recoup early payoff flat fees.
- Process titles and UCC documentation through various state agencies.
- Understand necessary documents required for filing of various title forms.
-Work with members to obtain necessary signatures and notarizations to perform all direct title transfers.
- Maintain existing titles and process incoming titles, as well as paid off loans for title release and UCC processing.
- Work with loan officers and other departments to perform loan servicing processing.
- Coordinate with loan officers to perform necessary Core functions.
-Skip payments, due date changes, automatic payment processing, etc.
- Assist with processing over the phone loan payments.
- Perform file maintenance as required.
- Assist other departments of the Credit Union as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.