MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Professional, well-developed communication skills necessary for projecting a positive image as a primary representative for the Credit Union. Must be very comfortable with technology, desktop publishing, social media platforms, website development, and quickly learn new software systems. Experience with Adobe Suite products preferred. Knowledge of the Credit Union movement and philosophy is preferred. These characteristics are normally acquired through completion of a high school education plus a Bachelor’s degree. Two years of experience in sales, marketing, and/or public relations position preferred.
JOB SUMMARY: Develops, implements, coordinates, and maintains all marketing programs. Researches marketing needs and analyzes marketing trends for the Credit Union. Research, develop and implement new events, products and services.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
- Create a strategic marketing plan for the Credit Union.
Coordinate marketing for general membership drives, specific departments, and products. Analyze market trends and demographic data concerning members and potential members. Perform member surveys as needed. Identify & create promotional campaigns for existing products, product updates, and new product implementations.
- Maintain spiritofak.com website and assist with online applications and online banking website.
Update content on spiritofak.com and ensure compliance with regulations. Assist with updates to online banking application updates, changes, and member communications as needed.
- Maintain and continue to modify SoAFCU’s digital advertising channels as needed.
Maintain multiple social media accounts. Regularly create content, review, and publish according to social media program guidelines and regulations. Update and maintain multiple digital advertising screens, creating content in various formats, including video when needed. Implement and manage digital advertising, such as Google Ads and social media ads as called for by the marketing plan.
- Maintain promotional materials
Maintain a large-format printer for producing posters, banners, etc. Write, revise, or edit copy for service materials, forms, promotional letters, & other promotional materials such as brochures, direct mail, inserts, flyers, etc. Create, edit, proof, and produce the Annual Report and coordinate the Annual Meeting.
- Maintain internal marketing/sales communications and systems.
Review, manage and track marketing contracts, dates, and vendor relations. Create and update internal procedures as needed to document processes.
- Develop and maintain a Credit Union public/community relations plan.
Develop and maintain contact with the University, district schools, and related community organizations. Identify award opportunities in the community where the Credit Union may qualify for nomination. Plan, promote, and maintain member relations through the Prestige Program (for members 55+). Project a positive and consistent image of the Credit Union in all materials.
- Develop Financial Education as a community and member outreach.
Communicate, market, and develop the existing financial education program adopted by the Credit Union. Financial education presentations in schools when requested by teachers.
- Maintain an awareness of all laws and regulations, plus developments and trends within the Credit Union industry that may affect marketing and advertising.
- Develop and maintain outdoor signage on branch buildings in collaboration with facilities.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Excellent benefit package, including; medical, dental, vision, and life & disability insurance. Generous paid leave and 401k plan.