Automated Telephone Teller
Imagine this: you need to access your account, but you’re not near a branch, and you don’t have internet access or it is super slow. If you’ve never used a telephone teller before, you’ll quickly learn that it’s designed to help you feel at ease, knowing you can access your account at any time from any place. Our ATT line only requires a PIN to work.
Bank with Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union and access your account by telephone at any time!
Sign up for automated telephone service today at (907) 459-5959 or toll-free at (800) 459-5967.
An automated teller to help you manage your account by phone
- Telephone accounts are always free.
- You can access all checking and savings accounts, and make transfers.
- Even make loan payments over the phone.
- Protect against fraud by accessing your recent activity.
- Check your balances quickly and easily, so you always know exactly how much you have to spend.
"You were terrific. Closing my business in town is the only reason I'm closing my account."- M.B.
ATT Line stores and relays transaction history for the previous 30 days only. For further history access your account via e-Teller.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a cost to access my account through the Automated Telephone Teller (ATT)?
Not at all. The ATT line is free to use for our members.
What hours is the ATT line available?
You can access the ATT line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Is it safe?
We do our utmost to make sure your experience is safe. To access your account information through the secure ATT line, you must first use a PIN.
- Is there a cost to access my account through the Automated Telephone Teller (ATT)?