Get to know our Builders first hand! This is for you if you like getting down and dirty along side of the contractor. This requires a person with extensive knowledge of the construction process.
Must have extensive knowledge of the construction process. Must have good oral and written communication skills. Must be proficient using a personal computer including Microsoft Office expertise. This position requires a person that is not only flexible, but tolerant of all situations. This person must be able to function under stress and, at the same time, maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Manage the construction loan properties
- Monitor and inspect existing home remodels (mini-construction loans)
- Perform the FHA Title 1 and Home Equity Line of Credit inspections and closed-end second Deeds of Trust Inspections
- Perform raw land inspections
- Act as the General Contractor when needed to complete a project.
Excellent benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, generous paid leave and 401K plan.
Monday — Friday 9:00 am — 6:00 pm