Mortgage Loan Officer
The Mortgage Loan Officer will be responsible for the processing & pre-approval of potential mortgage loans and originate loans as needed.
- Must have some experience with real estate lending and knowledge of real estate laws and regulations.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to use a personal computer, calculator, and typewriter.
- Accuracy and thoroughness in work.
- Excellent communication, telephone, and public relations skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Function under stress, maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Flexible and tolerant of all situations.
- Have a positive outlook on work and have a passion for helping people with their financial needs.
- Confidentiality is critical.
Excellent benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off and 401k Plan. Salary DOE.