Operations and Consumer Loan Specialist
The Operations/Consumer Loans Specialist is a float position between the Consumer Lending and Operations Departments. Responsibilities in this position includes answering the phone for both departments and assisting members with their questions and in completing their various transactions or loan applications. The Operations/Consumer Loans Specialist also interviews applicants for loans and analyze their creditworthiness using SoAFCU’s policies and procedures, and approve loans within set lending limits.
- Must have a high school education or equivalent.
- Must be able to use a computer, calculator, copier, and Fax machine.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word, able to talk on the phone, and have basic office skills.
- Must be able to interact effectively with members, potential members, and employees.