Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union is looking for an energetic and detail-oriented individual to fill the position of Administrative and Marketing Assistant. This role involves working as a receptionist in the loan lobby as well as providing support to the marketing department and other departments with a range of duties. We are seeking someone with a friendly and positive attitude, attention to detail, an eye for design, proficiency with new software, and a desire to learn more about marketing.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn new software.
• Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
• Secretarial/administrative experience preferred.
• Experience with graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite or Canva preferred.
• Experience with website design and maintenance (WordPress) preferred.
• Photography experience a plus.
- Receptionist for the loan lobby.
• Greet members and direct them to the correct department/person.
• Keep lobby and closing rooms neat and clean.
• Keep mortgage packets, application forms, and business cards stocked.
• Keep copiers in admin area and station stocked.
- Provide administrative support for the Marketing Director.
• Assist with event planning and execution.
• Assist with social media planning and updates.
• Perform website updates.
• Provide graphic design and printing support.
- Provide administrative support for the President/CEO, Board officers and committees, and other personnel/departments in the credit union.
• Prepare correspondence.
• Prepare reports.
• Scan for Consumer Loan department as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly information packet for the Board of Directors under supervision of the President.
• Prepare preliminary and final agenda.
• Prepare supplemental reports as required.
• Assemble board packets and mail in a timely manner.
- Maintain filing system for administrative department.
- Maintain official regulatory, credit union, and departmental manuals.
- Conduct rate and other telephone surveys as required.
- Perform specialized or confidential administrative duties, including researching data and preparing reports as needed.
- Conduct research and prepare specialized reports using Excel spreadsheets to assist President, CFO, and HR/Marketing.
- Assist in filing various accounting documents when needed.
- Assist in scheduling and/or arranging business trips and/or training.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. If you are interested in a rewarding opportunity to start your career in marketing, apply today!
Fill out an Online application
(Please submit a cover letter with your application)