MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Must have at least 1 year Windows Server 2016/2019 administration experience. Must know DHCP and DNS. Batch File/Scripting experience, VMWare and Windows 10 knowledge required. The duties involve lifting and shifting of items weighing between 5 pounds and 40 pounds. The person must be able to access tall shelves as well as items on the floor.
JOB SUMMARY: Assist the VP Information Technology as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
1. Maintain all credit union PCs, servers, and printers.
- Diagnose, repair and replace PCs, servers and printers as appropriate.
- Run regular utility programs such as defraging and scandisk as needed.
- Setup and administer VPN access.
- Maintain and test the disaster recovery plan routinely.
- Clean all hardware monthly.
2. Assist the VP Information Technology.
- Maintain the equipment inventory.
- Monitor the network drives on the PCs for proper use.
- Maintain Active Directory.
- Administer and update the VMWare environment as necessary.
- Obtain parts locally as needed.
- Assist with general facility maintenance.
3. Responsible for the month-end and year-end computer processing.
- Perform nightly processing as prescribed.
- Perform data back-ups on various computer systems as prescribed.
4. Maintain proficiency with networks and operation systems to assist the VP and provide staff assistance in VP’s absence.
5. Install and maintain software packages as directed by the VP.
6. Assist with general facility maintenance.
7. All other related duties as assigned.
Excellent benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, generous paid leave and 401k plan. Salary DOE.