JOB SUMMARY: Service mortgage loans on Core. Maintain a working knowledge of AHFC, FHA, VA, PMI, and purchasing and funding requirements. Maintain a working knowledge of servicing requirements. Maintain appropriate general ledger accounting records.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Must have good written and oral communication skills. Must be proficient with a calculator and computer. Must be able to work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude. Must be very organized. Must become familiar with loss mitigation on FNMA, VA, and FHA loans. Must learn to be experienced with credit bureau reporting procedures.
- Assist the Servicing Team.
- Assist in coordinating projects and workflow to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot issues in Core.
- Send daily wires.
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Balance and maintain various GLs.
- Review and modify reports on the system for audit control.
- Monitor and disburse items in mortgage fax queue.
- Check/work Track-It! queue.
- Review that all payments are posted daily. Correct any mis-postings.
- Process and quote loan payoffs (backup).
- Assist with collecting and reporting delinquencies.
- Perform the following functions of loan servicing, reporting any discrepancies to the VP of Mortgage Lending.
- Transfer loan information to Loan Servicing and verify the accuracy of that information.
- Load and fund loans in CORE.
- Move bills and statements.
- Hand pull autopay’s.
- Process interest and payment calculations.
- Update modifications and increases in CORE.
- Prepare skip payment documentation, process skip payments.
- Charge off loans in CORE.
- Set up and monitor HELOC fees.
- Change loan minors.
- DNA testing.
- Manage the full process of the escrow analysis- Mail escrow shortage or overage statements annually, and mail social security forms to the members annually.
- Full tax reporting including mailing appropriate tax forms to the members.
- Assist with Fairbanks North Star Borough taxes twice per year.
- Maintain CORE comments and restrictions.
- Track AHFC & FNMA locks.
- Image documents as required and needed.
- Assist with coordination and implementation of various trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Fill out an Online application
Leave a Reply