Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union is looking for a person that has a positive outlook on work and passion for helping people with their financial needs.
Receive and process member transactions via the telephone. Conduct back-office processing. Maintain computer files necessary to keep accurate records. This is a Monday–Friday position, 9:05am–6:05pm; with rotating Saturday 9:30am-4:05pm.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be:
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Able to talk on the phone.
- Basic office skills.
- Must be able to interact effectively with members, potential members, and employees.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
- Answer the phones and process all member transactions and/or inquiries accurately and quickly.
- Greet all members in a friendly and professional manner.
- Utilize the “soft transfer” method to transfer calls.
- Cash advances on credit and debit cards.
- Maintain proper security measures for identifying members.
- Loan payments.
- Conduct back-office processes.
- Debit cards.
- Shared branching.
- ATM balancing.
- Print notices.
- Maintain accurate computer records on accounts (file maintenance).
- Update addresses and any other changes required as assigned.
- Close accounts.
- Account pre-authorizations.
- GL reconciliation.
- Daily recon of wires, ACH, ATMS, Shared Branching.
- Assist members with their research requests.
- Cross-sell credit union services.
- Provide routine information on credit union services.
- Be able to direct members how to obtain these services.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area.
- Perform other duties as required.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits.