1st Time Car Buyer Program
If you’re considering buying your first car, you’re likely feeling a little stressed and a little nervous. After all, it’s tough to know how much you can spend, and you don’t want to get in over your head.
Luckily, Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union is here to hold your hand every step of the way. Dedicated to helping you get the perfect auto loan to buy your first car, we’ll walk you through the process of getting your first car loan, and how to understand which one is right for you.
Apply now from your computer, mobile phone, tablet, or in person with one of our friendly loan officers. More questions? Contact Consumer Loans at 907-459-5970.
A comprehensive car buyer program for first-time auto purchasers
- Designed to cater specifically to the needs and requirements of first-time auto buyers, our 1st time car buyer program helps you cover all your bases.
- While proof of income is required, length of employment (if working) can be as little as 6-months.
- There is no age limit on financed vehicles.
- The car in question must have fewer than 100,000 miles & up to 85% financing of the vehicle value.
- Applicants can be as young as 16 years old if signing with an adult parent or guardian.
"R. & M. M. brought a gift of a rare plant as a thank you for the great service they got recently on a consumer loan."- Consumer Loan Officer
Rules, terms and conditions apply and not every member may qualify. There is no age limit on financed vehicles, but autos must have less than 100,000 miles.
Refer to our Pricing Guide (PDF) for transaction and activity fees, as well as credit union membership fees. A loan processing fee of $35 will be charged per signer. Other loan fees and terms may vary, and will be disclosed at the time of the loan verbally and in the loan disclosures.
*Paystub verification required.