Building Financial Health for a Brighter Tomorrow
On October 21, 2021, Spirit of Alaska FCU will join over 56,000 credit unions around the world to celebrate International Credit Union (ICU) Day.
The theme of ICU Day 2021 is “Building financial health for a brighter tomorrow.”
ICU Day highlights the many ways that credit unions across the world help members improve their financial health and well-being. Credit unions were built on the principle of “people helping people.” We’ve seen that philosophy in action for more than 100 years, with credit unions providing access to affordable financial products and striving to meet the needs of underserved communities. Spirit of Alaska FCU is honored to be a part of this proud tradition.
Supporting Your Financial Health
Spirit of Alaska supports the financial health of our membership through:
- Personal Service for Alaskans
- Checking and savings accounts that are free with electronic statements, and low cost with paper statements.
- Competitive savings and loan rates
- Financial Education through Banzai
- Savings and checking accounts for kids and teens
- Free Online and Mobile Banking, e-statements, free Bill Pay & mobile deposit.
Banzai Financial Education
Banzai is a great, central place to have your questions answered about money management. There’s so much to learn, and Banzai makes it interesting.