Looking to expand your business?
Do you need to purchase equipment? Interested in purchasing investment property? Do you simply want to obtain access to additional working capital? Whatever the case may be, our great business loan officers can help.
Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union offers competitively priced loans designed to suit your small or large business, specializing in secured loans, automotive loans, business lines of credit, and specialty loans.
Small Business Administration
Spirit of Alaska is proud to be a certified Small Business Administration (SBA) lender. Our loan team members will work with you to help determine which products and programs best meet your needs. Contact Member Business Loans directly at (907) 459-5957.
Business lending you can trust
- Fast, local approval & servicing.
- Competitive Financing Rates
- Unsecured and secured loans.
- Flexible terms and repayment options.
- Pre-approval Available.
New Solar Panel Loans
Spirit of Alaska is now offering loans for solar panel installations. Take advantage of cheaper technology and government rebates to lower the long-term energy costs of your business.
"Was really happy with the loan process, the fast turnaround, and everyone was super easy and friendly to work with...I had a loan for my oven within two weeks."-Randy Bezdek, owner of Hungry Robot Read More
You need a variety of business and commercial services to help you reach your goals. Whether that’s equipment, the purchase of a company vehicle, real estate investments, a working capital loan or a working line of credit, we offer various loans for your business needs.
Please Contact Member Business Loans directly at (907) 459-5957 with any questions about our application or the loan process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What items are needed to complete an application?
Every business loan is unique, however most loans will require:
- Commercial loan application
- 4056-T Form
- Personal Financial Statement
- Business and Personal Debt Schedules
- Information on the collateral
We will also need:
- Business entity documents – Business license proof of EIN
- Corporation documents and resolution
- Most recent three years of tax returns with W-2s (personal and business)
- Three years of year-end, plus Year-to-date Financial statements, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Year-to-date pay stub (if applicable)
- Two-months of bank statements
- Other items may be requested
For an SBA application we will need items listed above plus:
After applying, when will I hear back?
We aim to contact you within one business day about the status of your loan application.
What is the fee for paying a loan off early?
Spirit of Alaska does not charge prepayment penalties*. There will be no penalty fee for paying the loan off ahead of schedule. *SBA and AHFC loans may have a prepayment penalty.
- What items are needed to complete an application?