Looking to expand your business?
Do you need to purchase equipment? Interested in purchasing investment property? Do you simply want to obtain access to additional working capital? Whatever the case may be, our great business loan officers can help.
Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union offers competitively priced loans designed to suit your small or large business, specializing in secured loans, automotive loans, business lines of credit, and specialty loans.
Small Business Administration
Spirit of Alaska is proud to be a certified Small Business Administration (SBA) lender. Our loan team members will work with you to help determine which products and programs best meet your needs. Contact Member Business Loans directly at 907-459-5965.
Business lending you can trust
- Fast, local approval & servicing
- Competitive financing rates
- Unsecured and secured loans
- Flexible terms and repayment options
- Pre-approval available
- Manage your business with Clover®
Solar Panel Loans
Spirit of Alaska is now offering loans for solar panel installations. Take advantage of cheaper technology and government rebates to lower the long-term energy costs of your business.
"Was really happy with the loan process, the fast turnaround, and everyone was super easy and friendly to work with...I had a loan for my oven within two weeks."-Randy Bezdek, owner of Hungry Robot Read More
You need a variety of business and commercial services to help you reach your goals. Whether that’s equipment, the purchase of a company vehicle, real estate investments, a working capital loan, or a working line of credit, we offer various loans for your business needs. We also work with Clover® to provide management solutions for your business.
Fill out our Business Loan Interest Form to get started. You can also download our application, formatted as an Excel Spreadsheet.
Please Contact Member Business Loans directly at 907-459-5965 with any questions about our application or the loan process.
Spirit of Alaska is the best bank I have found for financing real estate. I have researched most of the national and local banks and spirit was by far the best. From their terms to their service, everything I have experienced has been top notch...I couldn’t be happier with the whole team over at Spirit and I’m really looking forward to working with them again in the future!- Stephen Lockwood
Small Business Administration Military Loans
The Small Business Administration (SBA) can help military families, especially military spouses, start their own business and build a customer base. One example of these initiatives is the Vetrn Network (https://vetrn.org/)
As a certified SBA lender, our loan officers can identify a program that will help you get started.
This calculator is not supported for Internet Explorer. Please use an alternate browser, such as Edge, Firefox or Chrome. Alternatively, try this simple Asset Depreciation Calculator.
Frequently Asked Questions
What items are needed to complete an application?
Every business loan is unique, however most loans will require:
- Commercial loan application
- 4056-T Form
- Personal Financial Statement
- Business and Personal Debt Schedules
- Information on the collateral
We will also need:
- Business entity documents – Business license proof of EIN
- Corporation documents and resolution
- Most recent three years of tax returns with W-2s (personal and business)
- Three years of year-end, plus Year-to-date Financial statements, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Year-to-date pay stub (if applicable)
- Two-months of bank statements
- Other items may be requested
For an SBA application we will need items listed above plus:
- SBA Form 1919
- SBA schedule of collateral
- Proof of veterans status (if applicable)
- Manager resume(s) if applicable.
- Projected financial statements – Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Business plan
- List of uses for the requested funds.
- Other items may be requested
After applying, when will I hear back?
We aim to contact you within one business day about the status of your loan application.
What is the fee for paying a loan off early?
Spirit of Alaska does not charge prepayment penalties*. There will be no penalty fee for paying the loan off ahead of schedule. *SBA and AHFC loans may have a prepayment penalty.
- What items are needed to complete an application?