Your online banking security comes first! We will be asking you to confirm your e-Teller security details.
On Tuesday, October 26th, Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union will be asking you to choose 5 new security questions and confirm your identity verification phone number. Just log in to e-Teller like you normally would and complete the 5-minute process. Thank you for working with us to strengthen and improve your security online with Spirit of Alaska FCU.
Information Updated on 10/26/2021
What will happen:
- Log in with your username and password on the Mobile App or your browser. You will be asked to enter these manually to confirm your identity before updating secure information.
- Choose 5 new security questions and provide answers. Our security questions have been diversified and improved to minimize the risk of others guessing the answers. We recommend saving these answers in a safe place.
- Verify your two-factor authentication phone number. The phone numbers we have on file will be provided as options. Verify the number you wish to use and how to receive your code in the future, whether a call or text. Input the verification code sent to you.
- Login again to access e-Teller. You may use FaceID or TouchID. To activate your FaceID or TouchID, click on the applicable button within the app login screen.
- You are done!
What will NOT happen:
- You will not be asked to change your password.
- On the mobile app, your TouchID and FaceID will not be affected. You will be asked to manually enter your username and password on the initial login. After updating your security information, FaceID and TouchID will be available.
- You will not be asked to provide your passcode to any Spirit of Alaska employee.
The e-Teller security update starts on Tuesday, October 26th
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Call Center at 907-459-5900. Or, read more about our Security Verification Process.