Take the Challenge. Try Banzai.
Complete a Banzai Junior or Banzai Teen Course this spring.
Banzai Junior is recommended for 7-12, and Banzai Teen for ages 13-17.
$15 in your savings account, knowing a whole bunch of useful stuff about money, and bragging rights.
How to Play
- Register on the Banzai website (use the buttons above) and pick your Course. Banzai Courses can be played on desktop and mobile devices.
- Complete the Course by the end of April. The sooner the better!
- Print out your completion certificate. Or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Present it at any branch. Earn $15!
- Members who finish the course will have their certificate displayed in the branch.
- Youth 17 and under are eligible.
- To earn money, must be a current member of Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union, or open a new membership in April. Once a member, you are a member for life!
How to open a Youth Membership
To open a savings account for a minor, you will need to bring:
- The minor’s social security number
- A copy of the birth certificate with the name of the parent and applicant on the birth certificate.
- If also opening a youth checking account, a minor’s passport, state ID or a school ID if available will be required.
Why start in April?
April is National Financial Literacy Month! Spirit of Alaska FCU began offering a fantastic resource to our members for financial education in 2020 with Banzai. We want you to find out what Banzai is all about during Financial Literacy Month.