Managing your bank account just got easier with Mobiliti, mobile banking offered by Spirit of Alaska FCU. Available for iPhone and Android OS, our mobile banking app lets you check balances, enjoy text messaging banking alerts, and account access to your balances on the go.
Stay in complete control of your account when it is convenient for you. Our app gives you 24/7 access that’s both easy and secure. Whether you are looking for ways to stay on top and track your budget or pay bills with us, you can do all of that and more from your mobile device, at least when you are lucky enough to have a signal here in Alaska!
An app to manage your Spirit of Alaska accounts from a mobile device
- Fast, easy, and secure access from Apple and Android devices
- Utilizes FISERV’s Mobiliti platform
- Setup customized mobile alerts to see how you’re doing
- Access 24/7
"Thank you SoA! Sign on was straight forward...and I greatly appreciate the level of security. Statements review was also easy. While there is no substitute for the personal touch that we have appreciated so much over the years we recognize that e-banking is inevitable. May there always be jobs for the bankers and tellers."- D.F.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up the e-Teller Mobile app?
Start by setting up your e-Teller account to connect with the app:
- Log in to e-Teller.
- Find the “Account Services” tab in the upper half of your screen.
- Find the “Requests” link on the lower half of your screen, right above the online tools.
- Click on the link “Mobile Banking Enrollment.”
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding.
- If you choose to accept the terms and conditions, check the “I accept these Terms and Conditions” box and press continue.
- Select the services you would like to receive in the appropriate check areas. A brief explanation of each service is provided. You have the options of full mobile browser banking, text banking, and signing up for daily scheduled alerts.
Then, download the app and verify that you own the device:
- On your device, open either the App Store or Google Play and search for “Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union.” You can also get a download link sent to your mobile phone via text message.
- The text message will be marked as a Mobile Browser Banking link, but will simply send you to the app store link you chose during the setup process to download the app.
- Select “Continue” underneath the services selection section to proceed.
- In “Account Selection and Configuration,” choose your time zone from the drop-down selector and then check which accounts you want to access through mobile banking. Be sure to confirm the nicknames of the accounts before proceeding.
- Enter your mobile phone number (without dash marks) into the blank box.
- Text messaging information is provided before you click the continue button. Please note that message and data rates may apply.
- Once you click “Continue,” an activation code will be sent to your phone via text message. Enter the activation code you received and then click “Activate.”
How do first time users log into the e-Teller Mobile app?
Your Login ID and Password are the same for your e-Teller Mobile app as they are when you access e-Teller through a web browser.
- When you open up the app, it will ask you to ‘Please enter your User ID’.*
- Enter your User ID, click the Save ID button, click Done and then choose Next.
- It will then prompt you to enter your password.
- Enter your password. Once you have entered your password, choose Done, then choose Log in.
*The first time you access Mobile e-Teller, you will have to enter your User ID. After that, the app remembers the ID and you will only have to enter your password.
How do I use Text Message Banking?
You will receive a text message as soon as you select and configure Text Banking in e-Teller. Here’s a few steps to get you started:
- Set up your texting nicknames on your accounts when prompted in e-Teller.
- Expect to receive a text message with your mobile banking short code and texting commands. The text messaging number to access your accounts is 61539.
- The commands you can use to access your accounts via text include:
- Text ‘BAL’ for your balances
- Text ‘HIST’ and your account’s texting nickname for a list of transactions (ex. HIST C1)
- Text HELP for help and instructions
- Text STOP if you want to stop using Text Banking at any time.
How do I set up mobile alerts on my accounts?
Currently, Mobile e-Teller is not available for Business e-Teller. The desktop version of e-Teller for Business is not responsive to mobile phones, but is accessible through your phone or tablet’s browser. You may have to zoom in to see the details of your accounts.
I have a business e-Teller account, can I use Mobile e-Teller?
- After you have registered for Alert Banking and the Mobile e-Teller app, use the Alerts management features on your desktop e-Teller to set up specific mobile alerts in the Alerts area.
- To begin receiving alerts on your phone, you’ll need to specify the account and choose the type of alerts you’d like to receive.
What is Instant Balance?
This feature gives you the ability to look at balances for up to 5 accounts at a glance without signing into your mobile app. For security purposes, there is a one-time set up that is required when you are logged into your mobile app. Click More at the bottom of the app and then go to Instant Balance Settings.
Why can't I do everything on my Mobile e-Teller app that I can do when I access e-Teller through a web browser?
Mobile e-Teller is a new product to Spirit of Alaska FCU that is continuing to grow and improve. New features will be added to the app periodically.
How do I transfer between my deposit accounts?
Once you are in the Mobile e-Teller app, touch the Transfer button on the bottom of your phone. Choose the “from” and “to” accounts and amount and click the Transfer button. A pop up screen will come up so you can verify and confirm the transfer. Once you have confirmed the information is correct, click the Confirm button. If you need to make changes, click the Edit button.
How do I make a loan payment?
Make sure you know your loan payment amount prior to making your loan payment on the Mobile e-Teller app. Currently, the Mobile e-Teller app does not provide that information. Once in the Mobile e-Teller app, touch the Transfer button on the bottom of your phone. Choose the “from” and “to” accounts and the amount. Then, click the Transfer button. A pop-up screen will come up so you can verify and confirm the transfer. Once you have double-checked the information is correct, click Confirm. If you need to make changes, click Edit and follow the prompts again.*Currently Credit Card Payments can not be made on the Mobile e-Teller app.
How do I access my bill pay account?
Once you are in the Mobile e-Teller app, touch the Payments button on the bottom of your phone. Click Make a Payment to access your billers.
How do I make a payment through my bill pay account?
- Once you are in the Mobile e-Teller app, touch the Payments button on the bottom of your phone.
- Click Make a Payment to access your Billers.
- Click on the Biller you want to make a payment to. Choose the From account (if you have multiple accounts you pay bills from).
- Enter an amount for the payment and a payment due date.
- Click Pay when you have filled out the required fields. A pop-up screen will come up so you can verify and confirm the transfer.
- Once you have confirmed the information is correct, click Confirm. If you need to make changes, click the Edit button and follow the prompts again.
*Currently, the Mobile e-Teller app does not support adding new billers. You will have to go into a web browser to add new billers to Bill Pay.
How do I log off of the Mobile e-Teller app?
Touch the More…button on the bottom of your phone. Click on the Log Out icon. A pop-up screen to verify “are you sure? will appear. Click Yes to log off.
Why can I only see 30 days of history through my Mobile e-Teller?
Mobile e-Teller is designed to give you quick glance access to your banking information.It is not meant for generating reports or reconciling. If you need to access more historical data or generate reports, please log onto your e-Teller through a web browser.
- How do I set up the e-Teller Mobile app?